Facing issues related to weight gain? Aren’t able to manage those calories consumed? What if we say that you can go for a healthy weight loss even after consuming 1200 calories?
This is crazy!
That is the first thing which must have strike your mind after reading this. Well, even if it sounds a bit absurd, it is true. It is called the 1200 calorie meal plan.
How does this high calorie meal plan work?
A 1200 calorie meal plan for healthy weight loss, can never turn out badly, yet the outcome will rely upon what you eat. You can’t just consume in your stipulated 1200 calories from fries, junk food, sugary treats and chocolates and hope to see desired outcomes.
It ought to be an all around adjusted and nutritious eating regimen, containing all the indispensable minerals, vitamins, essential fats, and supplements or else your body can get genuinely fouled up and the impacts will be reflected in your dormant, limp hair, dull, unpleasant skin alongside outrageous tiredness and laziness.
The key to keeping up a sound body weight lies in a planned calorie intake that will increase the metabolic rate and incite fat burning.
Why 1200 calories?
At least 1200-1800 calories is the essential necessity of the body and lessening calorie intake under that will flag the mind to slower the metabolic rate and the body will begin preserving fat and gain energy from the muscles. That’s why the 1200 calorie meal plan.
Benefits of the 1200 calorie diet for instant weight loss:
The best thing about the 1200 calories meal plan is that you can get more fit and remain fit while savoring the food you cherish.
You don’t have to starve yourself or say goodbye to your most loved foods. All you need is a touch of discretion and restriction.
- Reduce weight as you enjoy your favorite foods.
- Faster results as compared to other meal plans.
- Intense exercise or workout isn’t required.
- Faster results with this meal plan keep you motivated.
- Trying out various healthy menu options and recipes helps kill boredom.
Different meals of the day and calorie plan:
1.Breakfast calorie plan:
Breakfast happens to be the most critical meal in the day, and a healthy weight loss regime can’t be a success without the incorporation of breakfast in it.
It has been seen that the individuals who skip breakfast as a safeguard against extra calorie intake in the end wind up consuming more calories towards the day’s end.
Some breakfast menu ideas:
- Spinach, brown bread toast and scrambled eggs.
- Whole grain bread along with lentils and boiled beans.
- Apple, half bowl oats/muesli with low fat yogurt.
- Banana, paneer and wheat bread slices.
2.Lunch calorie plan:
An Indian lunch very frequently includes white rice that is a high Glycemic Index grain which not just purposes a sudden spike in blood sugar level, additionally causes lethargy to set in and weight gain.
In this way, a 300 cal lunch ought to dependably incorporate brown rice or wheat flour rotis. A few 300 cal suggestions are:
- 2 wheat chapatis, boiled beans/rajma, salad plate.
- A cup of brown rice, fish curry having 250g fish and a salad plate.
- A cup of brown rice, small bowl of dal, green salad plate.
- A cup of mix veg rice and a glass of buttermilk.
3.Dinner calorie plan:
The vast majority of the weight watchers lose their reins toward the day’s end and stuff themselves at supper.
Yet, a controlled 300 cal supper can monitor things. It is best to complete supper at 8.30 PM at night since it permits foods to be appropriately digested before going to sleep and the body can have a long gap of very nearly 11 hours before the following meal – i.e. breakfast.
A few 300 cal supper alternatives for the 1200 calorie Indian meal plan are:
- 2 wheat chapatis, a cup of bean or rajma curry and a salad plate.
- 2 roasted chicken ounces, brown rice and sauteed vegetables.
- 3 lamb curry ounces, 1/3 portion of brown rice and half cup mixed sautéed vegetables.
The 1200 cal meal plan for healthy weight loss is a certain method for losing those additional pounds rapidly on a short term premise, however keeping in mind the end goal to make the effects perpetual we have to introduce some healthy changes in the way of life that should incorporate a well balanced and healthy eating regimen combined with regular work out.